Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
Gatwick Scuba supplies Hollis SMS100 and Apeks XTX Sidemount regulators for use on your course.
- Wraysbury or Vobster Quay
- Training (confined water session Orientation and 3 open water dives)
- Equipment (including dry suit if drysuit qualified)
- PADI sidemount manual & Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Complete a Continuing Education Administration Document. If you answer yes to any questions on the Medical statement, you must complete a PADI Medical form and a GP must sign page 2 of the document.
- Admission fees to dive site £10 Wraysbury £16 Vobster
- Air £12.00