Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
Gatwick Scuba supplies Hollis SMS100 and Apeks XTX Sidemount regulators for use on your course.
- Wraysbury or Vobster Quay
- Training (confined water session Orientation at our pool and 4 open water dives)
- Equipment (including dry suit if drysuit qualified) If not customer will need to provide their own wetsuit.
- PADI sidemount manual which will be posted out upon receipt of your booking and should have section one completed before your confined session. PADI
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Complete a Continuing Education Administration Document. If you answer yes to any questions on the Medical statement, you must complete a full PADI Medical form and a GP must sign page 2 of the document before we can do any in water activity. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed.
- Be up to date with dive skills by either completed a Refresher or have logged dives within the last 6 months in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site £15 Wraysbury £18 Vobster
- Air £20.00