The PADI Full-face Mask Specialty provides the diver with the basic safety,technical and practical knowledge necessary to be a competent full face mask diver and feel comfortable using their system. You will participate in an orientation at our pool in Lingfield, Surrey to learn the features of the full-face masks, gain familiarity with the system in the pool. Once you have mastered the skills in the pool its finished off by demonstrating skills in 2 open water dives.
Gatwick Scuba supplies Apeks / OTS Guardian Fullface masks & regulators for use on your course.
- Vobster Quay Due to Covid 19 at the moment Vobster are limiting the time spent at the lake for divers with 2 time slots 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm which can change at a moments notice and is out of our control so please bare this in mind when booking.
- Training (confined water session Orientation and 2 open water dives)
- Equipment (including dry suit if drysuit qualified)
- PADI Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Before Booking Your Course. Please click on the highlighted forms in blue and printout them out and complete them, Continuing Education Administration Document & PADI Medical form. Please read the medical carefully and follow all the instructions, if a GP's signature is required on page 3 please get this signed before booking the course. If you have issues with your GP signing then please contact the shop for assistance. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed.
- Be up to date with dive skills by either completed a Refresher or have logged dives within the last 6 months in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site £10 Wraysbury £16 Vobster
- Air £10.00