The PADI Full-face Mask Specialty provides the diver with the basic safety,technical and practical knowledge necessary to be a competent full face mask diver and feel comfortable using their system. You will participate in an orientation at our pool in Lingfield, Surrey to learn the features of the full-face masks, gain familiarity with the system in the pool. Once you have mastered the skills in the pool its finished off by demonstrating skills in 2 open water dives.
Gatwick Scuba supplies Apeks / OTS Guardian Fullface masks & regulators for use on your course.
- Wraysbury or Vobster Quay
- Training (confined water session Orientation and 2 open water dives)
- Equipment (including dry suit if drysuit qualified)
- PADI Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Complete a Continuing Education Administration Document. If you answer yes to any questions on the Medical statement, you must complete a PADI Medical form and a GP must sign page 2 of the document.
- Admission fees to dive site £10 Wraysbury £16 Vobster
- Air £10.00