The Deep Speciality course will introduce and familiarise divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of diving between the depths of 18 to 40 metres. The Deep Diver speciality course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving.
- Vobster Quay
- Training Equipment
- Deep Diver E-Learning worth £155.00
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 15 yrs of age
- Complete a Continuing Education Administration Document. If you answer yes to any questions on the Medical statement, you must complete the full PADI Medical form and a GP must sign page 2 of the document.
- Admission fees to dive site (Vobster £18.00 Per Day)
- Air £20