The advanced course is designed to build upon the skills you learned in the PADI Open Water Course. There are five modules completed over two days which are designed to introduce you to several different aspects of diving. All our dives are conducted in Dry Suits.
There are two compulsory core dives:
- Deep dive which will expand your knowledge and develop your understanding of Decompression Sickness & Nitrogen Narcosis Underwater and Underwater Navigation.
- There are then 3 elective dives. A number of options are available depending on conditions and location of the course. Once you have successfully completed this course, you will be certified to dive to a depth of 30 meters (100 feet) and undertake such diving activities as you have learned on the course.
- Vobster Quay
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Full Equipment (including dry suit if you have completed a drysuit orientation)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Complete a medical questionnaire, if you answer yes to any questions on the Medical form you must see a doctor prior to starting the course. A medical form is available to download, click here
- Read the Adventures in Diving Manual & complete 5 Knowledge Reviews
- Drysuit diver qualified or attend drysuit orientation previously. If not then one will be scheduled for you to attend.
- Dive site entrance fee (£18.00 per day Vobster Quay)
- Air £15
- Accommodation & Travel
- Adventures in Diving manual - Available for £35.00 + (£3.95 P&P)