The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions. Do cool stuff in the pool and meet friends.
The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers (8 -10 years old) who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions. Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut? Beyond learning basic scuba skills, there are specialty AquaMissions, such as wreck diving, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness and more. PADI Seal Team includes doing some cool stuff in the pool, meeting friends and sharing in the adventure of the underwater world.
The PADI Seal Team program teaches responsibility and respect for the aquatic realm. It’s broken into two parts.
Part one, AquaMissions 1 - 5, covers basic scuba diving skills, such as breathing underwater, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator and swimming around experiencing the sensation of being weightless. Each session takes about an hour. Complete these AquaMissions and become a recognized PADI Seal Team Member. Your experience may also count toward the PADI Open Water Diver course when you’re old enough to participate in the course.
Part two, 10 specialty AquaMissions, includes adventures like creature identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving. Complete all of these and you’ll become a PADI Master Seal Team Member – joining an elite group of young scuba divers.
In the PADI Seal Team program, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
- Gatwick Scuba’s Training facility in Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- Training by PADI Professionals who have been cleared via DBS checks.
- Scuba Equipment specially designed for young children.
- Training materials included in the AquaMissions 1 – 5 package worth £35.00.
- Free Mask, Snorkel and Fins pack worth £38.00 when booking AquaMissions 6 – 10 package.
- To join the PADI Seal Team, a child must be 8 years of age or older.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but kids should be comfortable in the water.
- Parental approval is required, and consent forms completed. SEAL TEAM FORMS.