FULL MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
FREE access to a 10m X 6m X 3m deep pool subject to them using all their own equipment on pool nights. Hire equipment is available for these events and is charged at a discounted rate, however all members are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required for pool sessions and their own Dive Computer & SMB for Open Water & Boat Trips. Full members get the added benefits of being able to come on our own 8m Humber Dive Rib on organised club trips & our fourtnightly vists to inland dive lakes.
Full Membership Benefits
- FREE use of the pool at Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Access to trips on our 8m Dive Rib.
- Discounts on Equipment hire both on Pool Nights and on Club events.
- 10% Discounts on Equipment purchases from the shop.
- Access to club events and club dive trips.
- We are currently working with several Dive Holiday Companies to get members 5% cash back on any Holidays booked through Gatwick Scuba's shop. This can not be applied to any bookings made direct with the travel opperator.
Pool Night Venue
- Gatwick Scuba Training Centre, Raby's Barn, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- Boat membership qualifies members to use our 8m Humber Rib. Inshore Dives (These dives are charged either per dive or per trip to cover the cost of the RHIB & it's running cost's) Members must be a full member for aleast two weeks prior to any event on the RHIB to conform with MCA guidlines. Currently all members will need to have all their own equipment for RHIB Trips as we do not have the facility to carry equipment when towing the boat. If you are unsure on what equipment you need then please contact the shop BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIPS or EVENTS.
- The pool use is available to FULL MEMBERS free of charge if they have all their own equipment or equipment can be booked and hired when registering for the event which must booked and paid for 24hrs in advanced of event.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment.Members using their own equipment must ensure it is serviced and maintained in accordance with HSE and Manufactures guidelines.
- Friends of FULL MEMBERS can register for pool events on the BASIC MEMBERS page if they wish to tag along. Please ensure you read all the relevant details for that event on it's own information page.
- Friday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 18:45 for kit setup and enter the water at 19:00 and exit by 21:00.
- We will, weather & Covid permitting have a BBQ after the pool session where you can catch up with fellow members and talk about up and coming trips. Non diving members coming to the Social Event need to book in seperatly for the BBQ.
- All Full Members must be qualified Open Water divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.
- All members must own their own Mask, Snorkel,Fins, for pool events & and have their own Dive Computer & SMB for Open Water and Boat events.