FULL MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Full members get the added benefit of being able to come on our fortnightly pool sessions at the our pool where we have access to a 10m X 6m X 3m deep pool for the whole year without paying anything else subject to them using all their own equipment. Hire equipment is available for these events and is charged at a discounted rate, however all members are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required for pool sessions and their own Dive Computer for Open Water Events & Trips.
Full Membership Benefits
- FREE use of the pool at Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Discounts on Equipment hire both on Pool Nights and on Club events.
- Discounts on Equipment purchases from the shop.
- Discounts on Equipment Servicing.
- Access to club events and club dive trips.
- £60.00 per year for the first family member.
- £30.00 per year for additional family members.
- Gatwick Scuba Training Center, Raby's Barn, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- The pool use is available to FULL MEMBERS free of charge if they have all their own equipment or it can be booked and hired when registering for the event which must book in 24hrs in advanced.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment.
- Friends of FULL MEMBERS can register on the BASIC MEMBERS page if they wish to tag along. Please ensure you read all the relevant details for that event on it's own information page.
- Monday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 18:30 for kit setup and enter the water at 19:00 and exit by 21:00.
- We will weather permitting have a BBQ after the pool session where you can catch up with fellow members and talk about up and coming trips.
- All Full Members must be qualified Open Water divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.