FULL MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Full members get the added benefit of being able to come on our fortnightly pool sessions at the our pool where we have access to a 10m X 6m X 3m deep pool for the whole year without paying anything else subject to them using all their own equipment. Hire equipment is available for these events and is charged at a discounted rate, however all members are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required for pool sessions and their own Dive Computer for Open Water Events & Trips.
Full Membership Benefits
- FREE use of the pool at Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Discounts on Equipment hire both on Pool Nights and on Club events.
- 10% Discounts on Equipment purchases from the shop.
- 10% Discounts on Equipment Servicing.
- Access to club events and club dive trips.
- We are currently working with several Dive Holiday Companies to get members 5% cash back on any Holidays booked through Gatwick Scuba's shop. This can not be applied to any bookings made direct with the travel opperator.
- £60.00 per year for the first family member.
- £30.00 per year for additional family members resident at the same address.
Pool Night Venue
- Gatwick Scuba Training Center, Raby's Barn, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- The pool use is available to FULL MEMBERS free of charge if they have all their own equipment or equipment can be booked and hired when registering for the event which must booked and paid for 24hrs in advanced of event.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment.Members using their own equipment must ensure it is serviced and maintained in accordance with HSE and Manufactures guidelines.
- Friends of FULL MEMBERS can register on the BASIC MEMBERS page if they wish to tag along. Please ensure you read all the relevant details for that event on it's own information page.
- Friday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 18:30 for kit setup and enter the water at 19:00 and exit by 21:00.
- We will, weather permitting have a BBQ after the pool session where you can catch up with fellow members and talk about up and coming trips. Non diving members coming to the Social Event need to book in seperatly for the BBQ.
- All Full Members must be qualified Open Water divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.