BASIC MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Basic members get the benefits of attending organised club trips at inland dive sites and beach dives plus attend our fortnightly pool sessions at our pool where they have FREE access to a 10m X 6m X 3m deep pool subject to them using all their own equipment. Hire equipment is available for these events and is charged at a discounted rate, however all members are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required for pool sessions and their own Dive Computer & SMB for Open Water Events.
Full Membership Benefits
- FREE use of the pool at Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Discounts on Equipment hire both on Pool Nights and on Club events.
- 10% Discounts on Equipment purchases from the shop.
- Access to club events and club dive trips.
- We are currently working with several Dive Holiday Companies to get members 5% cash back on any Holidays booked through Gatwick Scuba's shop. This can not be applied to any bookings made direct with the travel opperator.
- £60.00 per year.
Pool Night Venue
- Gatwick Scuba Training Center, Raby's Barn, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- The pool use is available to BASIC MEMBERS free of charge if they have all their own equipment or equipment can be booked and hired when registering for the event which must booked and paid for 24hrs in advanced of event.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment. Members using their own equipment must ensure it is serviced and maintained in accordance with HSE and Manufactures guidelines.
- Friends of BASIC MEMBERS can be register for pool events on the BASIC MEMBERS but will need to pay either their membership fee at the pool or a tempory pass for £15.00 per event per person if they wish to tag along.
- PLEASE NOTE Basic Members will currently not be able to attend club boat trips on our boat without Full Membership unless the boat is Fully Coded by the MCA as a charter boat which is not the currently planned.
- Friday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 18:45 for kit setup and enter the water at 19:00 and exit by 21:00.
- We will, weather & Covid permitting have a BBQ after the pool session where you can catch up with fellow members and talk about up and coming trips. Non diving members coming to the Social Event need to book in seperatly for the BBQ.
- All Full Members must be qualified Open Water divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.
- Must own their own Mask, Snorkel,Fins.for pool events & and have their own Dive Computer & SMB for Open Water events.