BASIC MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Basic members get the benefits of attending our fortnightly pool sessions at our pool where they can pay to have access to a 10m X 6m X 3m deep pool subject to them using all their own equipment or hire equipment is available for these events, however all attendee's are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required but please note our pool is 32 degrees so not really required.
Full Membership Benefits
- Use of the pool at Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Discounts on Equipment hire on Pool Nights.
- £15.00 per hour.
Pool Night Venue
- Gatwick Scuba Training Center, Raby's Barn, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- The pool use is available to BASIC MEMBERS for £15.00 per hour if they have all their own equipment or equipment can be pre-booked and hired when registering for the event which must booked and paid for 24hrs in advanced of event.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment. Members using their own equipment must ensure it is serviced and maintained in accordance with HSE and Manufactures guidelines.
- PLEASE NOTE Basic Members are not be able to attend club trips at the inland sites or boat trips on our boat without Full Membership.
- Friday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 18:45 for kit setup and enter the water at 19:00 - 20:00 or 19:45 for kit setup and enter the water at 20:00 : 21:00. You can book a double spot if you wish.
- We will, weather & Covid permitting have a BBQ after the pool session where you can catch up with fellow members and talk about up and coming trips. Non diving members coming to the Social Event need to book in seperatly for the BBQ.
- All participants must be qualified Open Water divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.
- All attendee's must own their own Mask, Snorkel, Fins, for pool events.