Gatwick Scuba Dive Trips
We run an active dive club with many sessions run at our pools and inland training sites for divers to practice their skills and test out their kit. We also run coastal trips to a variety of UK sites either beach diving or on our own 8m Humber Dive Rib, and group holidays to Egypt, Maldives and many more fabulous countries.
Our up and comming Open Water events are listed on the Dates & Availability button below and the Pool events are listed at the bottom of either the Basic Members or Full Members pages and are available to book online.
Non-Members are welcome to attend the Basic Club Events at our pool in Lingfield, Surrey. The Open Water Inland Events held at Wraysbury and Vobster Quay are for Full Club Members. If you are thinking of joining the Full Club you will be welcome to book onto an Inland Open Water Event to see if you enjoy the club vibe and atmosphere but will then be required to join if you intend to attend susequent trips.
For details on membership please contact us on 01444 891402.
Core Venue’s for Inland
- Wraysbury Dive Centre, Station Road, Wraysbury, Middlesex, TW19 5ND
- Vobster Quay, Upper Vobster, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 5SD Due to Covid 19 at the moment Vobster are limiting the time spent at the lake for divers with 2 time slots 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm which can change at a moments notice and is out of our control so please bare this in mind when booking.
- Equipment hire can be arranged from the shop and on some events brought to the venue in the van if pre booked on-line. Drysuits can only be hired by members with a Drysuit Specialty Card.
- For more details on membership please contact the shop. 01444 891402
- Transport to and from dive sites is not included on any of the trips.
- Entrance fees to any Inland Venue's not included.
- Boat trips are charged at £10.00 per dive inshore and £15.00 per dive offshore. ( Inshore within 3 miles of coast, Offshore beyond 3 miles from coast) these charges are to cover fuel for the boat, tow vehicle and skipper cost's.