Gatwick Scuba Dive Trips
We run an active dive club with many sessions run at our pools and inland training sites for divers to practice their skills and test out their kit. We also run coastal trips to a variety of UK sites either beach diving or on Dive Boats, and group holidays to Egypt, Maldives and many more fabulous countries.
Our up and comming Open Water trips are listed on the Dates & Availability button below and the Pool events are listed at the bottom of either the Basic Members page for people who have never trained with Gatwick Scuba or Full Members page for people who have either trained with or attended refresher course with Gatwick Scuba and are available to book online via the blue Dates & Availability button.
Please note that all Open Water Dive trips are only open to full members.
Non-Members are only welcome to attend the Basic Club Events at our pool in Lingfield, Surrey.
The Open Water Inland Events held at Wraysbury, Vobster Quay and the Dive Trips are for Full Club Members. If you are thinking of joining the Full Club then simply book a course or refresher with Gatwick Scuba and get this added benefit.
For details on membership please contact us on 01444 891402.
Core Venue’s for Inland
- Wraysbury Dive Centre, Station Road, Wraysbury, Middlesex, TW19 5ND
- Vobster Quay, Upper Vobster, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 5SD
- Equipment hire can be arranged from the website when booking on inland events and will be brought to the venue in the van if pre booked on-line.Drysuits can only be hired by members with a Drysuit Specialty Card.
- For more details on membership please contact the shop. 01444 891402
- Transport to and from dive sites is not included on any of the trips.
- Entrance fees to any Inland Venue's not included.
- Boat trips are charged either per dive or dive trip these charges are to cover the cost of the boat charter and its running costs.