Gatwick Scuba Dive Trips
We run an active dive club with many sessions run at our pools and inland training sites for divers to practice their skills and test out their kit. We also run coastal trips to a variety of UK sites either beach diving or on our own 8m Humber Dive Rib, and group holidays to Egypt, Maldives and many more fabulous countries.
Our up and comming Open Water and RHIB trips are listed on the Dates & Availability button below and the Pool events are listed at the bottom of either the Basic Members or Full Members pages and are available to book online.
Please note that all RHIB trips are only open to members who have been registerd and paid membership for over two weeks prior to the trip and currently have all their own equipment as we do not have the facility to transport equipment when towing the RHIB.If you are unsure about your equipment requirements then please contact the shop BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIPS.
Non-Members are only welcome to attend the Basic Club Events at our pool in Lingfield, Surrey.
The Open Water Inland Events held at Wraysbury, Vobster Quay and the RHIB are for Full Club Members. If you are thinking of joining the Full Club you will be welcome to book onto an Inland Open Water Event to see if you enjoy the club vibe and atmosphere but will then be required to join if you intend to attend subsequent trips.
For details on membership please contact us on 01444 891402.
Core Venue’s for Inland
- Wraysbury Dive Centre, Station Road, Wraysbury, Middlesex, TW19 5ND
- Vobster Quay, Upper Vobster, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 5SD
- Equipment hire can be arranged from the website when booking and on inland events will be brought to the venue in the van if pre booked on-line. RHIB event equipment hire must be collected from the shop and is charged as a daily hire, any losses or damages are the hirers responsibility. Drysuits can only be hired by members with a Drysuit Specialty Card.
- For more details on membership please contact the shop. 01444 891402
- Transport to and from dive sites is not included on any of the trips.
- Entrance fees to any Inland Venue's not included.
- Boat trips are charged either per dive or dive trip these charges are to cover the cost of the RHIB and its running costs.