This course is the first two sections of the PADI open water diver course (knowledge development & pool work) this must be completed before you can move on to your four open water dives. Please note that all PADI courses are performance based and some students may need more time to complete this section.
At the end of the course your Referral Certificate (part of your Log Book) will be signed, this document is valid for 12 months.
You then have the choice of doing your Open Water qualifying dives here in the UK with us, or alternatively, go to any other PADI Dive Centre worldwide. This certificate is proof that you have completed all theory (home study & classroom sessions) and the pool sessions to a level that you are now eligible to undertake the four qualifying dives and become a PADI Open Water Diver.
- All training
- Use of full equipment
- Air fills
- Minimum age 12 years old. (10 & 11 year olds by special agreement)
- Swim 200 metres (no time limit)
- Float/Tread Water for 10 minutes
- Every student must complete the course pre-study and online exam (10-12hrs) prior to attending the course. This can be done in 2 different formats. Either PADI E-Learning £108.00 (PC based learning) or PADI Touch £108.00 (Tablet based learning). Every student is required to have and complete their own study materials.
- Complete PADI Medical questionnaire and liability realeases.
There are several options for this course from a private 1 on 1 basis (phone to arrange a time/date to suit) to group classes.
£79.00 RRP £295.00