FULL MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Full members get the added benefit of being able to come on our fortnightly pool sessions at the K2 leisure where we have access to a 20m X 20m X 4m deep pool for the whole year without paying anything else subject to them using all their own equipment. Hire equipment is available for these events but is charged at a discounted rate. All members are expected to have their own basic equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit if required.
Full Membership Benefits
- FREE use of the pool at K2 and Lingfield Pool on club nights only.
- Discounts on Equipment hire both on pool nights at K2 and Club events.
- Discounts on Equipment purchases from the shop.
- Discounts on Equipment Servicing.
- Access to club events and club dive trips.
- £50.00 per year for the first family member.
- £30.00 per year for additional family members.
- K2 Lesuire Centre, Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9BQ
- This pool session is available to FULL MEMBERS only must book in advanced if they require use of any school equipment.
- This facility allows divers to either take part in a pre-planned workshop or just use the space to practice their skills or test out their equipment.
- Monday evenings fortnightly. Arrival 19:30 for kit setup and enter the water at 20:00 and exit by 21:00.
- All Full Members must be qualified divers as a minimum either by PADI or equivalent training body.